1.26.2006

1 Giant Leap (for mankind, one small step for man)

1 Giant Leap is one of my favorite bands/musical projects over the last couple years. It is two guys (with previous industry accomplishments) who have had the privilege of traveling the world and recording artists from all over, in a collaboration effort. It is some of the best music I've heard in a long time. The Palm Pictures site has all of the songs available but doesn't list the songs in the correct order, the correct order is available here.

I have already seen the DVD for the current 1 Giant Leap project that was inspiring, and here is a sneak preview of what they have planned for the next album: (it's a 34mb QT file) 1 Giant Leap part 2 the password is: trailer1. I'll admit, parts of it gave me chills.The official site is available here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home